Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Let Me Off This Crazy Thing!!

So it has been a wild and crazy few weeks. I have been really bad about posting which is kinda odd for me. But honestly with everything I have been doing it has been crazy. Though really the business has been good for me because it keeps my mind off of other things. I don't know why but the last few weeks I have really been struggling with loneliness. I guess it just comes with the territory of being a single girl. Though I know God is good and I am never alone, it still isn't much fun sometimes.

Plus my computer is getting fixed after my loving kitty knocked it on the floor and broke the LCD screen. So I haven't had a chance to really post much. I did go hiking on Sunday and took some great pictures that I will get up this weekend. Plus I am going trick or treating with my 2 nieces and nephew Friday night so that will be a good time as well!

No comments: