Monday, September 27, 2010

New Projects!

Being a mommy has been amazing and it is hard to believe my little one is already 6 months old! I guess being a mommy has brought out my need to craft more. I have decided to take up crocheting this last week and considering I had only made one scarf before and that was over 5 years ago I have taken to it pretty well. Of course there were a few calls to my mom to get started but I am picking this up! So far I have been working on a scarf that is like a net pattern with flowers on it. I have finished the scarf part and now I am moving on to the flowers. They have turned out really cute and I have gotten to where I can whip on out in under an hour!!

I have also decided to make some really cute hair bows because every girl needs a hair bow. We are huge Razorback fans so of course she needed a cute hair bow she could wear with her Razorback gear. It turned out really cute and it only took about 30 minutes for me to make.


My guess is that there will be more of these fun projects coming very soon!

No comments: