Saturday, February 13, 2010

5 Weeks to Go!

It has been a very LONG time since I have posted on here. In the last year a lot has happened! Jody and I were married last June and it was the most beautiful wedding! It was truly amazing. A little over a month later we found out we were expecting our first child. A literal Honeymoon baby! Needless to say we were both surprised but we are both extremely excited. So with the baby coming along we decided we needed to get out of the two bedroom apartment and branched out into a 4 bedroom house that we bought at the end of October. We LOVE our home! It makes me so happy to have our own place! :)

With all of the craziness of the last year it has been a year to remember and one of the best years of my life! Now we are just 5 weeks away from the birth of our first child. I can't believe how quickly time has flown, though sometimes it seems like I have been pregnant forever! Besides being tired all the time the pregnancy has gone amazingly smoothly. Hopefully the next 5 weeks will keep up with that trend. We are both defiantly ready for her to come!

1 comment:

gail said...

You need to update your "about me" statement. :-) About time you started blogging again. I just happened to check.